Environmental regulation demands that bio-waste originating from genetically modified organisms or infectious microorganisms must be inactivated by chemical or heat process before discharging into conventional effluent treatment systems.
Salient Features of Biotree BioKill System
- Our Inactivation Systems are equipped for Heat/Chemical Inactivation and can be designed for batch mode or continuous mode of operation.
- Compact system with vertical or horizontal collection tanks.
- Submersible pumps with standby for fail safe operation.
- Continuous Biokill System model available with spiral heat exchangers for energy saving.
- Two tank model recommended for Batch mode of operation.
- In-built CIP provided for Biokill Systems.