CIP SIP System
We build CIP & SIP stations of high quality and excellent compatibility with engineering standards, to meet the cleansing and sterilising requirements of the process equipment. System stores the requirements of various process vessels in its memory and activates the specific recipe on demand. Easy integration with equipment.
Salient Features of Biotree Cleaning-In-Place (CIP) and Sterilization-In-Place (SIP) are systems
- Available as a combined skid or independent equipment, with and without return pump. Also available with remote pump.
- Accurate dosing of cleaning agents and temperature control.
- Variable speed pump to ensure cleaning fluid velocity.
- Centrifugal Pumps provided for supply of CIP Solution.
- Provision for heating through jacket with plant steam along with an automated temperature control loop.
- SIP station fully automated for hands-free SIP of mobile vessels.
- Also available for small mobile vessels, with integrated SIP Stations.
- Provision of conductivity sensor for controlling the concentration of CIP solution.