The TFF systems are designed for cassette type or hollow fibre membrane filters. Typically used for concentration and diafiltration, they are designed to take filters of various reputed manufacturers. The system can also be designed to fit special filters if required. Systems are available with or without vessel and in both fully automated and semi-automated versions.
Salient Features of Biotree Tangential flow filtration system (TFF)
- Fluid engineering at its best to protect sensitive proteins.
- Suitable Rotary Lobe Pumps or Diaphragm Pumps to meet exact flow velocity and CIP requirements for the membranes.
- Inbuilt CIP and SIP programs (with or without TFF membranes in place).
- Sensors for process parameters like Pressure, Temperature, Conductivity and Flow Rate for continuous monitoring and control. Requirements based sensors like pH Sensor, UV Sensor and Turbidity Sensors for continuous monitoring.
- Automatic TMP maintenance throughout via Proportionate Control Valves and Feed pump.
- Tulip bottom for high level of concentration and Special block valve on recovery line to prevent any loss of concentrated product.